Questions about ANSA

• Friday, December 31, 2021 14:15
    Reply # 12228594 on 9382375
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

Hello Walter!

Good to hear from you!  Yes, USNSA does exist and they should have a database of previous certifications.  We can help you check on that if you wish.  And you are certainly welcome to join ANSA, with a membership level of "Geographically Separated".  

• Thursday, December 30, 2021 18:10
    Reply # 12226461 on 9382375
    wdcjr@aol.com

Hello from rainy CA!

I was a member of USNSA from years ago with a USNSA D-Cert . Saw their website but can't login and apparently, I don't exist.  Do you know if they exist?

Can I join your club from them as 'displaced' and add an ASA qual to my USNSA D-Cert

Second, trying to buy and then put into charter a 35 Gemini in Annapolis, but no answer there either?  Do they exist? Would you be interested in operating a charter cat through club?

Thanks and Happy Holidays, Walter Coleman '69

• Monday, November 23, 2020 12:25
    Message # 9382375
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

Please post any questions you have about the ANSA organization.  Thank you for visiting our website!

© ANSA
The Annapolis Naval Sailing Association is a 501 (c) 7 non-profit organization in Maryland and a Chapter of the United States Naval Sailing Assoc

Contact webmaster@ansa.org if any problems or questions concerning this website.