S/V FANTASEA is a 44ft CSY (Caribbean Sailing Yacht) dedicated to the club. She is a great cruising boat with a roller furling jib and ample cabin spaces for overnights and new sails for 2015. S/V Fantasea is used in both leisure cruising and in ANSA scheduled training.
Holiday Point Marina Dock E Slip #35
3774 Beach Drive Blvd # C, Edgewater, MD 21037
SV / Fantasea
Chart Table and Communications
S/V FANTASEA OFFERS AMENITIES:
- Fore V-berth
- Aft berths
- Locker stowage
- Two heads with Lectrasand
- Propane stove and oven
- Ample insulated food stores
- Drop-tier table
- Wrap-around seating
- Chart table
- 2-way radio
- depth sounder
- New mainsail (Spring 2014)
- New Jib with roller-furler (Spring 2014)
- 1978 CSY 44 (Caribbean Sailing Yacht) mid-cockpit sloop
- (Originally cutter-rigged w/ inner for-stay & stay-sail, both now gone)
- LOA: 44′
- LWL: 36’4″
- Beam: 13’4″
- Draft: 5′
- Displacement: 37,000 lbs (18.5 tons)
- Ballast: 12,000 lbs
- Fuel: 2×50 gal diesel tanks
- Engine: Perkins 4-154 Diesel – 4 Cylinder, 154 cu. in., ~50 hp
- Propeller: Left Hand (backs to starboard)
- Water: 400 gal divider into two tanks
- Ice Box volume: 21 cu. ft.
- Hull Speed: 8.3 knots
Join ANSA today to experience Chesapeake Bay sailing at its’ finest!
We offer ASA sailing courses to increase your sailing skills – see our schedule and register today.
Learn more about the Caribbean Sailing Yacht’s origin, construction and history.