ANSA’s Club Sail events include day sails, dinner cruises, moonlight/starlight cruises and overnight/raftups. Club Sails are announced in advance by email to the ANSA membership and are open to all members and their guests. They are also posted on the ANSA calendar
Club Sail Fees:
- Fridays, Weekends, or Federal Holidays – $40/each
- Weekdays (Mon through Thurs) – $25/each
- Overnights and special events – TBD
To reserve a place for you and your guests:
To pay with PayPal:
Make payment with PayPal below, select the correct fee and specify the date of the scheduled sail. On the shopping cart page you may add guests prior to checking out.
To pay by check, you can mail a check to: ANSA, 6807 Crofton Colony Rd, Crofton, MD 21114-3276
Exceptions to Fees:
- Enlisted military personnel (E1 – E6) always pay weekday rate
- Sailing instructors, invited lecturers and ANSA Skippers-in-Charge sail for free
- Members may earn a no-cost sail for every 16 hours of maintenance work after the first 16 hours expected of all members each year.
Advanced payment is requested to hold your spot on a Club Sail. If ANSA cancels any sail for lack of participation or extreme weather conditions, your payment will be refunded. If you must cancel, please do so at least 4 days in advance in order to receive a full refund. This gives others a chance to hop on board.