Club Sails are announced in advance by email to the ANSA membership and are open to all members and their guests.
They are also posted on the ANSA calendar
Club Sail Fees:
- Weekends or Federal Holidays – $30/full day or $20/half day
- Weekdays – $15/full day or $10/half day
- A sail is a half-day sail if scheduled for 4.5 hours or less (including evening or moonlight cruises)
- Weekend rates begin at 5 P.M. Friday and end at midnight Sunday
To reserve a place for you and your guests, make payment with PAYPAL below. Enter the quantity in the Shopping Cart for multiple people. Your space is reserved when your payment is received.
Or you may send a check to: ANSA, 6807 Crofton Colony Ct, Crofton, MD 21114-3276 and complete the RSVP in the calendar event or email notice.
- Enlisted military personnel (E1 – E6) always pay weekday rate
- If two members of a nuclear family are attending, pay half day rate for each
- Sailing instructors, invited lecturers and ANSA Skippers-in-Charge sail for free
- Members may earn a no-cost sail for every 16 hours of maintenance work after the first 16 hours expected of all members each year. No-cost sails can be taken for one full day or one half-day sailing event.